The Allcast software is an android application to wirelessly cast your devices’ screen on a smart television nearby. The software is not yet available for pc. But, as the famous proverb speaks “Where there is a will, there is a way” I have a way by which you can use Allcast for pc. Whether you use a windows pc or a mac, read this article to learn how you can use Allcast on your pc and cast your device’s screen on your television.
So Let’s get started!
What is Allcast?
Wireless connectivity is the future of technology. We already have seen numerous wireless connections like Bluetooth and wifi but you can also wirelessly connect and cast your device’s screen on your smart television.
The Allcast application is an application to cast your device’s screen on your smart television wirelessly. Allcast helps you access all kinds of multimedia on your television whether it be videos, songs, or pictures. The application comes in handy to have a better experience of your multimedia on a larger screen.
Allcast is also useful for many people to be able to view the same content on a bigger screen rather than your mobile phone or tablet. Many streaming platforms like Amazon Prime, Netflix, and Hulu also support the screencast option. So you can also have an amazing experience viewing your content on the television.
The Allcast application is available on the Google play store for mobile. You can download it from the link below.
The premium version of Allcast holds some better features than the free version. You can download the Allcast mod version in the form of apk file from the link below.
1. System Requirements
To use Allcast in your device, your device must comply with the following requirements.
1. A good internet connection is needed.
2. Both the devices should be connected to the same Wifi network.
3. Wave Lock should be enabled to avoid disabling the application even if the screen turns off.
4. Granted permissions to access device storage.
5. A Google account is a must to search the Allcast application on the emulator.
6. The free version of the application allows you to cast your screen only for 5 minutes after which, you have to start connecting the devices again. To avoid this, users can purchase the premium version of the application.
2. Features of Allcast
The Allcast application offers you to cast your device’s screen on a nearby television. Regular updates from the developers help the users with improving small bugs and some other features making it better than other applications. Here are some features, the application offers:
- The Allcast application not only casts your videos but also your pictures on the television screen.
- Wifi should be connected to both devices.
- Allcast is a trusted application so, your data is safe and secure.
- Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, All the smart TVs, Xbox One, and 360 are supported in Allcast.
To download and use Allcast on your pc follow the steps mentioned next in this article.
Download Allcast For Pc
The Allcast application is not yet available for windows but you can download the application on your pc through an android emulator. An android emulator is a software that allows you to use the android applications on your pc or computer by creating an Android OS through the software.
You can follow these simple steps to download Allcast on your pc.
1. Firstly, download an android emulator on your pc.
2. Follow these links to download the emulators.
3. When installed, launch the emulator on your pc or laptop.
4. If asked, log in with your Google account.
5. Open google play store in the emulator and search for Allcast or you can click the link mentioned in the article above.
6. Now click on the install button and Allcast will be installed on your pc.
7. You can now use Allcast and display your screen on a smart television nearby.
Sometimes, the users find it difficult to cast their computer screens on the television. This is because of the firewall. In such a situation, you will have to need to open port 53515. To do this, follow these simple steps:
1. Press the Window screen on your keyboard and search for “Firewall”
2. When the firewall window appears, select “Windows Firewall and Advanced Security” from the window.
3. Now select the option of Opening port 53515.
If there is no port option available in the advanced settings, you will have to create a new inbound rule.
1. On the “Windows Firewall and Advanced Security” window, right-click on “Inbound Rules” and select “new rule”
2. Out of the options appearing, select “Port” and then select “Next”
3. Select TCP/UDP and type 53515.
4. Now select “Allow the connection” and select Next.
You will now be able to use Allcast on your pc.
The objective of this article was to help you to use Allcast on your pc or laptop. Although, the Allcast application is not yet available for Windows you can use the application via an emulator. I hope you were able to run the application on your pc/laptop. Do drop down your valuable feedbacks/suggestions in the comments section below. Share the article among your friends and peers as well.
Hope you have a good day!