Tinder is probably the most popular dating app available today and Tinder Gold will boost your chances of finding your significant other. However, if you have already found your SO or if you do not think that Tinder Gold is worth it, then you should definitely unsubscribe. If you want to know how to cancel Tinder Gold, then you are reading the right article.
Today, we are going to go over what Tinder Gold offers and how to cancel it if you don’t need it anymore. Without any further ado, let’s jump right into it.
- 1 What Is Tinder Gold?
- 2 How To Cancel Tinder Gold?
- 3 Things to Remember When Cancelling Tinder Gold
- 4 What To Do When You Cannot Cancel Tinder Gold?
- 5 Final Take
What Is Tinder Gold?
Since Tinder is extremely popular, it is used by a lot of people and it is usually very hard to stand out from the crowd. Tinder Gold is a subscription service that will make finding matches a lot simpler. The features that you can get with Tinder Gold are:
- No ads – Say goodbye to the random ads that pop up between swipes.
- Unlimited Likes – There’s no limit on the number of people you can swipe right.
- Likes You – You will be able to see who likes you before matching with them.
- Top Picks – Tinder will highlight the people who are the best potential matches for you.
- Rewind – Accidental left swipes will be a thing of the past.
- 5 Super Likes a day– You will get four extra Super Likes compared to the free version.
- Passport – Passport will let you change locations and meet new people from around the world.
- 1 Boost a month – This feature will make you one of the top profiles in the area for a period of 30 minutes.
Tinder Gold Pricing
- $12.50/month – 1-year subscription
- $18.83/month – 6 months subscription
- $29.99/month – 1-month subscription
Tinder Gold VS Tinder Plus VS Tinder Platinum
Tinder Plus and Tinder Platinum are two other tiers of Tinder subscriptions. Plus has all of the benefits of Tinder Gold except Likes You and Top Picks. Tinder Platinum has Priority Likes and Message Before Match along with all of the Tinder Gold features.
How To Cancel Tinder Gold?
If you have already found your significant other on Tinder, or if you think the subscription is way too expensive, then you should know how to cancel Tinder Gold. This is important because a Tinder subscription will renew itself if you do not manually cancel it. This section will cover the cancellation steps for every Tinder version.
Method 1. How To Cancel Tinder Gold On Android?
There are two ways to purchase Tinder Gold on Android and that means that there are two ways to cancel them.
If you bought the subscription through your Google Play Store account, then follow these steps:
- Open up Google Play Store.
- Tap the menu icon on the top left corner.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Select Tinder and tap Cancel Subscription.
If you subscribed directly with a credit card, then:
- Open up Tinder.
- Tap your Profile icon.
- Tap Manage Payment Account.
- Hit Cancel Subscription.
Method 2. How to Cancel Tinder Gold on iOS?
- Open up Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap your profile picture.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Select the Tinder gold subscription and tap Cancel Subscription.
Method 3. How to Cancel Tinder Gold on a Computer?
- Visit Tinder.com.
- Click the profile icon.
- Select Manage Account.
- Disable Auto-renew or click Cancel.
Things to Remember When Cancelling Tinder Gold
There are a few things that you need to keep in mind when you are canceling Tinder Gold.
- You will be able to use the subscription until the next billing cycle. This means that even if you cancel your 1-month subscription within 15 days, you will be able to enjoy 15 more days of tinder Gold.
- Uninstalling the Tinder app will not cancel your subscription.
- The refund is dependent on the time after the subscription was made and your location. If you made your subscriptions via Google Play, click this link to know how to request a refund.
- If you made the subscription through iOS App Store, click here to request a refund.
- Click here to request a refund if you bought the subscription directly from Tinder, .
What To Do When You Cannot Cancel Tinder Gold?
Some users have run into issues while trying to cancel Tinder Gold. These issues are usually a result of poor internet connection or a mismatch of cancellation methods. If you are facing issues with canceling Tinder Gold, then make sure you have a good Internet connection and follow these steps:
- Open up your email inbox.
- Search for “Tinder”.
- Open up the email that has the subscription invoice.
- If your order number starts with GPA, then you have to cancel it via Google Play (Refer Method 1).
- If your order number starts with MK, then you have to cancel it from iOS settings (Refer Method 2).
- Cancel Tinder Gold directly from Tinder if your order number starts with TNDR.
Now you know how to cancel Tinder Gold. We hope that you found this article helpful and informative. If you have any doubts or suggestions, then please let us know in the comments section down below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.