It’s 2020 and a lot of people are thinking about cutting the cord. A ton of people have ditched the traditional cable TV and have embraced streaming services like Amazon Prime and Netflix. However, these streaming websites weren’t good enough for sports fans until fuboTV entered the picture. FuboTV claims that it is perfect for sports lovers and fortunately, you get a free FuboTV trial so that you can check it out yourself.
In this article, I’m going to cover a lot of questions that you may have about FuboTV. I’m going to go over the features that fuboTV offers, their plans, and pricing. I’m also going to tell you how to sign up for the 7-day FuboTV free trial. Let’s get started.
What is FuboTV?
FuboTV began as a streaming service for International soccer lovers and has evolved a lot in the past 5 years. The streaming service differs from most of the other streaming services as it is a live TV streaming platform. You can have access to a lot of regional and international live TV channels. FuboTV is mainly aimed at sports lovers but it also includes a ton of entertainment channels.
FuboTV offers the best features of both cable TV and other streaming sites like Netflix. It offers a lot of channels like cable TV and provides the convenience of accessing them anywhere, like Netflix. You can check the list of available channels here.
- FuboTV offers a large number of channels. Even the base package has 109 channels while the Ultra package has 180.
- You can have access to 80% of the regional sports networks.
- Fubo can give you access to more than 30 sports channels. This includes sports channels from Fox, CBS, NFL Network, NBA TV, Pac-12 Network, beIN Network, etc.
- You can have access to over 130 events in 4K.
- The entertainment channels include E! Channel, Discovery Channel, Cartoon Network, etc.
- FuboTV offers 30 hours of cloud DVR on the base package for free while you get 500 hours of cloud DVR Plus with other packages. Cloud DVR Plus can be used to store episodes forever.
- You can purchase add-ons for more channels.
- The service is available on all major platforms like Android and iOS and the app looks really nice.
- No ESPN channels are available on this service.
- The pricing can be a bit too much for some users. The base package comes in at $54.99/month.
- Sometimes, the streams will be limited to 720p.
- Add-ons can be expensive.
Apart from the free FuboTV Trial, they have three main plans. The Standard plan the Family plan, and the Ultra plan. You can also purchase add-ons.
The Standard plan is priced at $54.99/month and offers 109 channels. You can also get 130+ events in 4K and 30 hours of cloud-based storage. This package only lets you stream on 2 devices at the same time.
The family plan comes in two flavors. The base family plan comes in at $59.99/month and offers 109 channels. It also offers 500 hours of Cloud DVR Plus and you can stream it on 3 screens at once. Unlike the cloud DVR on the standard plan, Cloud DVR Plus will let you keep the recorded footage forever.
Then there’s the Family plan with Showtime. It is similar to the standard Family plan but will give you 9 extra channels with on-demand for $69.99/month
This is the most expensive plan. You can get 180 channels with Showtime (9 channels with on-demand), fubo extras (40 entertainment channels), and Sports Plus (22 high energy sports channels). The Ultra plan also comes with Cloud DVR Plus and you can use it on 3 screens at the same time. The plan costs $79.99/month.
How To Get FuboTV Free Trial?
With all of those channels, fuboTV will sound like a great deal but it’s all ways a good idea to start with the 7-day free FuboTV Trial. To do that, just follow these instructions:
- Visit the FuboTV website.
- Click Start Your Free Trial.
- After logging in, you can select either the Standard plan or the Family plan. You cannot start a free trial with the Ultra plan.
- Click the add ons that you would like. You will not be charged for them in the free trial.
- Click Continue to Last Step.
- Add your payment details and click on Start Watching fuboTV.
You will be charged at the end of the 7-day trial and your 1 month period will start after that. However, you can unsubscribe before the trial ends if you are not satisfied with the service.
- Visit the FuboTV website.
- Log into your account and then go to Account Settings.
- Click the Cancel button next to Cancel Your Subscription.
- Give them a reason for the cancellation.
That’s all you need to know to avail FuboTV free trial and everything else about the service. You should consider trying this out whether you are a major sports fan or not. If you have any doubts or suggestions, please let me know in the comments section down below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.