Google Assistant and Google Home are two wonders developed by Google with Artificial Intelligence technology. They are able to talks to us like humans. If you are getting bored, you can kick it away with some funny things to ask Google Assistant/Google Home. Want to know what you can ask? This post is specially written for you.
Here, I will share 100+ funny things that you can ask Google Assistant or Home devices to have some entertainment in your leisure time. Asking these will also help you to understand how smart these AI-buddies are.
- 1 100+ Funny Things to Ask Google Home
- 2 Google Assistant/Google Home Easter Eggs
- 3 Final Take
100+ Funny Things to Ask Google Home
Google assistant worked on some basis of algorithm and used to deliver all the required inputs that we demand like News and Cricket score. But do you know that there are many hidden secrets of Google assistant that makes you amazed!
Well, today we will talk about 100+ funny things that you can ask with your Google home/assistant that will be fun. You will definitely enjoy using these statements with your assistant. So without equivocating, let’s jump into the statements.
Funny Questions you can ask with Google Home in 2021
Do you know that Google assistant can talk to you like your friend in a humorous way? You can ask your assistant these questions to get very exceptional answers that you will love to listen to.
- When is your birthday?
- Just how much do you weigh?
- Are you a guy or a girl?
- Where do you reside?
- Are you currently a machine
- What is your very best feature?
- What faith are you?
- Are you God?
- What is your favorite color?
- What time can you wake up in the morning?
- What language can you speak?
- Can you think about ghosts?
- Just how old are you? What is your sign?
- What is your shoe size?
- What color are your eyes
- Could you pass the Turing test?
- Can you own a heart?
- Which are your forces?
- Can you ever get tired of answering queries?
- Can you have a family?
- Can you have an imagination?
- What color are you?
- Can you sleep well?
Things that you can Ask About Yourself to Google Home
If you are stuck in a situation of self-doubt, then Google can help you to overcome it funnily. Here are some listed questions that you can ask about yourself from Google to get a funny response about yourself.
- Are we friends?
- Why am I single?
- What is my name?
- Am I funny?
- I am considering a number between 1-100. Would you cheer me up?
- Am I going to get lucky?
- How tall am I?
- Do I look fat?
- What is wrong with me?
- How intelligent am I?
- Should you provide me with a pet name, what could it be?
- I am leaving. Goodbye.
- How old am I?
- Am I your kind of man?
- Can I be a fantastic man?
- Guess my age.
- What am I thinking right now?
- When am I?
- Do you think I am attractive?
- Can I make you happy?
Cool Questions to Create a relationship with Google
If you are single, then Google assistant/home can be your mate. You can create a relationship with your Google assistant by asking such humorous questions that will definitely make you laugh.
- Can you clap for me?
- Who is your boss?
- You hurt my feelings, would you need to go on a date?
- Who is your role model?
- Would you cheer me up? Would you want to get married?
- Do you have feelings?
- What do we talk about?
- Have you been in love?
- Do you want to argue about something?
- What’s your biggest fear
- Kiss me.
- What can I call you?
- Hug me.
Movie Related Questions to ask to Google Home
Google Assistant is a great time movie watcher and you can talk to them to get answers related to movies. Are you still confused about the matrix? Then try to ask it with Google Assistant, you’ll probably get a solution that can shock your mind.
- Are we in the Matrix?
- Beam me up, Scotty.
- Would you inform me of the way to get to Sesame Street?
- Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
- O Mirror on the wall, tell me who is the fairest of them all?
- Live long and prosper.
- Oh my God, they killed Kenny!
- What is the first rule of a fight club?
- I have seen things you people would not think.
- Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
- That is not a moon.
- I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords.
- Say hello to my little buddy.
- Who’s the fairest of them all?
- Certainly, you can’t be serious!
- Scooby-Doo, Where are you?
- Are You Currently a Terminator?
- You seem a bit short for a stormtrooper?
- Elementary, my dear Watson.
- Witness me!
- I’m your father.
- I will be back.
- Could you show me the money?
- Who are you going to phone?
- You can’t handle reality.
- Use this drive.
- Merry Christmas ya filthy animal! Are you currently SkyNet?
- Would you wish to construct a snowman?
- Winter is arriving.
- Run Forest, run.
- What is in the box?
- The truth is out there.
Jokes, riddles, Stories, & Rap to Ask Google Home
- Would you rap?
- Would you rap for me?
- OK Google, make me a sandwich
- What is black and white with red all over?
- Is your refrigerator running?
- Can you tell me a joke?
- Can I funny?
- Tell me a story
- Could I tell you a joke?
- Why did the chicken cross the street?
- Tell me a ghost story
Google Assistant/Google Home Easter Eggs
Google Assistant/home has plenty of secret Easter Eggs that can surprise you. Besides humorous answers, there are scores of Google Home matches that you could enjoy if you place the next amusing controls into your Google Assistant.
- Let’s play a game of Tic Tac Toe.
- Let us play Classic Hangman.
- I am feeling lucky.
- Let us play Star Wars Trivia.
- Bark like a puppy.
- Spin the wheel.
- What should I be for Halloween?
- Let us play with Lucky Trivia.
- Let us play tune Pop.
- Let us play The Magic Door.
- Let us play Freeze Dance.
- Let us play Crystal Ball.
- Truth or dare.
- Let us play Wait Wait patiently.
- Select a card.
- Spin a coin.
- Let us play Blackjack.
- Guess my age.
- Let us examine my Friend Trivia.
- Mad Libs.
- Let us play Earth.
- Let us play Mystery Sounds.
- Let us play the Riddle Room.
- Let us play Ding Dong Coconut.
- Let us play 1-2-3 Math.
- Tell me a riddle.
So finally you are here! I hope you have enjoyed the funny behavior of the Google assistant/home. Google is designed with AI technology so that it can humanly talk to you. There are lots of things that you can ask your Google assistant to enjoy the fun time.
The list does not end here because it is too long, but now you are aware of more than 100 funny things to ask Google Assistant/Home. In the end, you have a collection of questions that might not be known by everybody. So, have fun!