Roblox has a ton of groups where a lot of like-minded people share their opinions, get ranked, assist, discuss, and generally have fun together. But what if you wanted to create a group of your own? In this article, I’m going to help you make your own group on Roblox.
What are the features of a group? Why should you make one of your own? I am going to answer these questions and then give you instructions on how you can make a group on Roblox.
Why Make a Group on Roblox?
Groups have been an interesting feature on Roblox. People who share similar interests can get together and talk about literally anything they want. These groups can also battle enemy groups or make allies. You can sell clothes, models, and so on in the group store and the group funds can be distributed amongst group members.
If you create your own group, you can have full control over who gets into your group and its revenue. You can set up up to 18 ranks, assign them and you will not be at risk of being exiled. You will be able to change the description and emblem of your group whenever you wish to as well.
The admin panel will also let you give payouts. You can give one-time payouts as well as set up recurring payouts. You can also easily track your revenue.
If you want, you can add associates to the associates’ page. Here, you can declare another group as an ally or as an enemy. You will also be able to audit all the members and see their contributions to your group.
How to Make a Group On Roblox?
Making a group on Roblox is pretty easy. You can create up to a hundred groups and you have to spend 100 Robux to create a group.
- Log in to your Roblox account.
- Select Groups from the sidebar.
- Click Create Group.
- You will be asked for a group name and a description. Think long and hard about the group name since group names cannot be changed later on.
- Fill in the description box. Make sure to give an accurate and attractive description of your group. The description can be changed later.
- Under the Emblem header, click on Select an image from your computer to select an emblem from your computer. You can also drag and drop an image. If you do not have a good one right now, don’t worry, you can change the emblem later on.
- Select Anyone can join to make the group Public. To make it private, select Manual Approval.
- After that, simply click on the 100 Robux icons to make your own Roblox group. 100 Robux will be deducted.
Now you can invite people, advertise your group, kick people out, and so on. People will also be able to find your group through the search bar. You can create a maximum of 100 groups. However, there is no way of deleting a group that has been created.
1. How To Grow Your Group?
You can grow your group easily by inviting your friends and then asking them to invite more people. Soon enough, you will have a large and thriving group.
Make sure to interact with your groupmates as much as possible and also add cool ranks. Give people incentives to join you and keep good relations with everyone.
How To Make Roblox Group Games?
Group games are owned by an entire group regardless of who created the game. The revenue obtained from a group game will go to the group and specific members of the group with Create and Edit permissions can even modify the game. To create a group game, follow these steps:
- Click on Create at the top of the site.
- Click on Group Creations and select your preferred group.
- Hit Create New Place and configure your game.
- Then select Create Place.
This will create a private empty place. To change this, simply click Games on the sidebar and then click on the grey private button.
I hope that you were able to create a group or set up a group game on Roblox. It was a simple process, wasn’t it? You can discuss all of your similar interests and fight enemy groups as much as you want now. You can also create your own rules and that provides a lot of freedom. If you have any doubts about making a Roblox group, then please let me know in the comments section down below.