Roblox is a massively multiplayer online game with millions of players from around the world. Even though the platform is welcoming towards everyone, sometimes, it puts people on their naughty list. If you were banned by Roblox and if you do not know what to do, then you are reading the right article.
I am going to help you figure out why you were banned and tell you what the moderator messages mean. I am also going to help you get your account back. Let’s get started.
Why Were You Banned?
Roblox has a large userbase and most of them are not adults. It’s important to protect the players and Roblox has placed a lot of rules and regulations to protect them. People who violate these rules are going to be warned and then banned. Some of the major rules are put there to stop inappropriate messages, bullying, threats, sexual behavior, and so on.
Some countries may also ban Roblox completely and you cannot play the game if you are living in these countries: United Arab Emirates, Jordan, North Korea, and China. Fortunately, there are ways to get around the ban.
1. Types of Roblox Bans
There are several different types of Roblox bans and these are given out based on the severity of your actions.
- Warnings – Before banning your account, Roblox will give you a few warnings.
- In-game bans – In-game bans are given out by the game admins. This ban is only applicable to a particular game server.
- 1-day ban – Your account will be banned for 24 hours.
- 3-day ban – You will not be able to access your account for 72 hours.
- 1-week ban – This will come after repeated or severe violations. Your account will be banned for 7 days.
- 2-week bans– You will not be able to use your account to play Roblox games for 2 weeks.
- IP ban ( 7-days) – Players who violate Terms of Service severely or Federal laws will be met with an IP ban. You will not be able to log into your Roblox account or create a new account since Roblox will ban all accounts accessed through your IP address. You can try using a VPN but if caught, that IP address will also be added to the IP ban.
- Termination – This will happen if you did something extremely bad. Your profile will be wiped off completely.
- Poison ban – Poison bans occur if the player gravely violates the Terms or Federal laws. The account will be deleted and the player will not be able to create new accounts that are linked to their IP address or associated with their e-mail address.
When you are banned on Roblox, you will get moderation messages which may give you clues to why you were banned. Check out this link to better understand moderation messages.
How to Get Unbanned?
Since there are several different types of bans, there are slightly different methods of getting them unbanned.
1. Appeal to Roblox Support
This method is for all types of bans except in-game and regional bans. No system is perfect and you can get accidentally banned sometimes. If you truly believe that you did not violate any Terms of Service or community guidelines, then you can appeal and get the ban reversed.
- Fill out the support form as soon as you can after Roblox banned your account. You can only get it reversed 30 days after the ban.
- Fill out information like your name and email address.
- Select the device you use and select Account Hacked or Can’t Log In from the Type of help category.
- Give a brief description of what happened and click submit.
Roblox will review the issue and unban you if you did not break any rules.
2. Appeal to the Creator
If a creator bans you from a page, then you have to contact them and get it sorted out.
- Visit the page that you were banned from and click on the creator’s name.
- Click on Send Message or Start Chatting and tell the creator that it was a misunderstanding and you were wrongfully banned.
- If you are lucky, the creator will unban you from the game. Otherwise, you will only be able to play the game through another account.
3. Bypass Region Bans
If Roblox is banned in your country, then you can use a VPN to change your location. We recommend that you use NordVPN for its speed, features, and security.
- Get a Nord VPN subscription.
- Download and install the app.
- Log in to the app and simply select the country where Roblox is not banned.
This is currently the only way to get your Roblox account unbanned. If you have a 1-day ban, then you can simply wait it out but I would advise appealing against that ban since repeated violates get a harsher ban. Were you able to recover your banned Roblox account with this method? Let me know in the comments section down below.