Snoring can be very frustrating, especially for your partner or for whoever who sleeps near you. But, you can put a stop to your snoring using a special device known as VitalSleep. If you don’t know what it is and what it does, we’ll let you know in this VitalSleep review. If you’ve been thinking about buying it, we’ll help you make up your mind.
In this VitalSleep Review, we’ll tell you about all the features, specifications, price, pros, and cons of the device. So, it’d be easier for you to decide if you should purchase it or look for something else.
Vital Sleep Review: Everything you should know about it
Using a mouthpiece is an effective solution to prevent snoring. Mandibular Advancement Devices (MAD) are developed from this idea only. These are created for people who regularly snore, so they can stop their snoring. VitalSleep is one such mouthpiece that claims to help people who snore in preventing their snoring. So, their partners and other family members can sleep at peace.
It is known as one of the best snoring solutions in the USA, and other countries as well. The Internet is hyped about it. Let’s find out if it is worth the hype in this VitalSleep review.
What is VitalSleep?
VitalSleep is a personalized anti-snoring Mandibular Advancement Device or Mouthpiece developed by David Hernandez and Dr. Richard Koffler M.D. through the Snore Reliever Company, LLC. Hernandez came up with the idea of developing a budget-friendly snoring solution after spending around $3000 on an oral device, prescribed by his dentist, that broke days after he bought it.
He then developed VitalSleep along with Dr.Dr. Richard. VitalSleep is now a well-known snoring solution in the USA as well as other regions. It helps people to sleep peacefully by helping them to diminish their snoring habits. It is even recommended by a lot of Doctors as well as Dentists. You can buy it from VitalSleep.com.
VitalSleep: Specifications & Price
VitalSleep is a well-known anti-snoring mouthpiece that is preferred by a lot of happy customers. Here are the official VitalSleep Specifications and its price.
- VitalSleep comes in 2 sizes- Regular (For Men) and Small (For Women). The regular size is 60W” x 55L” x 27H” and the small size is 56W” x 46L” x 25H” in parameters.
- It is Made in the USA and FDA Approved.
- It is adjustable and fully customizable. This device self molds itself to fit properly.
- VitalSleep is BPA and Latex-free.
- It comes with a year of warranty and a 60-nights money-back guarantee.
- VitalSleep is long-lasting. The average usage is around 2 years.
- It has a large opening that makes it easier for you to breathe while sleeping.
VitalSleep costs $79.95 but it is currently on sale for $69.95. You can also get a $10 discount with the code- SPRING. Also, on your first visit to the website, you’ll get your own mystery discount code.
The company is also offering free shipping right now with the code-NEWORDER. The regular shipping price is $7.95 for 3 to 5 days delivery. They offer a full-replacement 1-year warranty, 60-days money-back guarantee, and free size exchange on every order.
VitalSleep is very beneficial for people who snore a lot. You can verify this by taking a look at the key features of the mouthpiece.
- VitalSleep helps people to get a comfortable and peaceful sleep.
- It is fully adjustable. It allows 1mm increments (0.03”) up to 8 mm (⅓”) to fit properly on your lower jaw.
- You can also customize it with the boil and bite feature. It helps the device to mold according to your teeth and fit comfortably.
- It is also safely built with FDA-approved material and is free from BPA or latex. BPA is a chemical that is found in many plastics and causes several critical health conditions.
- VitalSleep is affordable, sturdy, and long-lasting.
- You will also get the eBook “33 Tips to Reclaim a Good Night’s Sleep” free when you buy it.
- The customer service is really good and helpful.
- Your purchase is Norton-protected.
These features of VitalSleep make it stand out from the competitors. There are many mouthpieces and MDA available in the market, but none can match VitalSleep’s greatness.
How does it work?
VitalSleep works in a similar manner that all mouthpieces work but with slight changes. You have to fit VitalSleep in your mouth, it’ll gently lift and advance your lower jaw for the air to flow freely, and this prevents snoring. It is a “boil and bite” device. You have to boil the mouthpiece and bite on it to imprint your teeth and mouth structure. This makes it an ideal fit for any jaw size.
It may take you some time to get habitual with VitalSleep but not more than a week. This MDA is very comfortable and helpful while sleeping. If you are looking for the best anti-snoring solution, you should definitely look for it.
Are there any side-effects?
As every coin has two sides, the same is the case with VitalSleep. Along with some really cool benefits, VitalSleep also has some negative effects. Not really negative effects, but still, you can consider them as cons. Let’s take a look at them.
- VitalSleep might cause pain in the jaw for some users, especially for new ones.
- It may cause drooling or dry mouth for some users.
- Cleaning can be tough.
- If you have health conditions like Central Sleep apnea, any respiratory disorder, Temporomandibular Joint Disorder, etc, you shouldn’t use it.
- People with braces, retainers, or recent dental implants can’t use it.
- Not available in every country in the world.
These are the downsides of VitalSleep. If you don’t worry about these, then you shouldn’t think twice before ordering.
Final Verdict: Is it Worth Buying?
VitalSleep is an excellent anti-snoring solution. This MDA helps you and the people around you to get a comfortable and peaceful sleep. If you want to get rid of your habit of snoring, you should definitely buy it. However, make sure to consult your doctor or dentist if you have an underlying health condition. Also, if you are still skeptical about the device, take a look at these reviews by customers on the official website.
That’s all for this post. I hope you find it helpful. If you have any queries or experiences about VitalSleep, don’t forget to drop them in the comments.